De Havilland Tiger Moth D1182A – EM840 (G-ANBY)

 

The Historic Aircraft Flight have now acquired the De Havilland Tiger Moth EM820 that belonged to the Assault Glider Trust. The aircraft was previously kept at RAF Shawbury. EM820 was built by Morris Motors at Cowley in 1943 and was one of 220 aircraft delivered to 21 Elimentary Flying Training School at RAF Booker near High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, in the same year.